Having trouble with 871pp ferrari cote azure could use good tune

• Thread starter Jsphterry3
  • 5 comments
United States
Georgia
Jsph33
I'm just now getting to 871pp ferrari formula challenge. I knock out first 3 boards np I'm stuck on cote azure I'm driving F2007. Could use any tips or tunes used by persons previously tyvm. And please bear with me I'm new to forums. And using my phone to type.

I'm just now getting to 871pp ferrari formula challenge. I knock out first 3 boards np I'm stuck on cote azure I'm driving F2007. Could use any tips or tunes used by persons previously tyvm. And please bear with me I'm new to forums. And using my phone to type.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAa...ure=em-comment_reply_received&lch=email_reply

At the 11 minute mark the tune that I used to win Monaco is there. The F10 is better for the city race and the toe is 60 at the front and -60 rear.

Excellent advice on those toe angles guys,cheers.have raced Monaco so many times since good old f1 97....had half a dozen tries with the OCD 2007 but just got second place,5 secs down....adjust toe and nailed it first time,even using the dpad on ds3.

i only changed wing angles and removed toe from the rear. 0.2 camber at the front and 0 at the back. I then proceeded to straddle the rocket and pushed for the win.

Back