Havn't you ever thought..

TsukubaTrueno

(Banned)
RabiaEx
When you started drifting on GT4, didn't you reach a point where you would just serrender and start thinking about giving up on drifting for a while? I guess that sorta happened to me, but, I tuned a Subaru Impreza Sedan STi and it blew me away!! The only 4WD car that I have drifted is a GT-R R32 and it wasn't that good. So, today, I went to tune the Subaru, and it was the best, I mean when you get into a position you like you just gotta play a little with the throttle and the car just drifts like magic!!! This is the BEST car I have ever drifted. So know I ask:

Havn't you ever felt dissapointed when you started to drift you almost gave up?

What's your favorite car to drift?

=D

There is no possible way to drift that Spec C in a balanced Settings unless you do some unnatural pattern.

Yeah, I know. I tunned mine. But I forgot the settings. I know I used N1 tires in the back and N3 in the front. But the other things I dont remember.

I never thought of giving up, if I give up I considered myself a ****in loser so really I never felt like you felt.

my fav car:cs14 and the sill beer s15

Yeah, I know. I tunned mine. But I forgot the settings. I know I used N1 tires in the back and N3 in the front. But the other things I dont remember.

That's probably why it blew you away, oversteer is wirtten all over the "N3/N1" -_ -... because its a given.. The R32 and R33 both have a GREAT amount of understeer so i dont recommend you try drifting 'em unless you got enough determination.

As for the question itself, I havent felt like crap to the ponit that im giving up. Infact, I still like drifting even though i make the dumbest entries and use 5 understeer on all my cars

I know what you mean. The problem with my drifts is that they are too shallow of a turn, so I can't take a tight corner without hitting a wall. my favorite car? the Chevrolet Chevelle!
Why? Well it's A FREAKIN' TORQUE MONSTER!!

(Well, it makes a fantastic amount of smoke. My other favorites are my M3, Impreza, and RX-7)
(EDIT)
fixed

I know what you mean. The problem with my drifts is that they are too shallow of a turn, so I can't take a tight corner without hitting a wall. my favorite car? the Chevrolet Chevelle!
Why? Well it's A FREAKIN' TORQUE MONSTER!!

(Well, it makes a fantastic amount of smoke. My other favorites are my M3, Impreza, and RX-7)

Please stop stretching the page.

oh i seemed to have not answered the thread topic...

I haven't really picked on a favourite at all. I'm trying to push myself away from 4wd's becasue 1) understeer, 2) dont suit me with getting those sharp turns.

I've tried out drifitng the Supra and an M Coupe Stock. I really dont like it when the car goes vroooom-oom-omm-omm on the redline, thats why i went AWD previously.

MR's, im wow, i like the cars but drifting them is just... Well the cars look nice..

However, I am still too hooked to the lenience of AWDs, and i've tried going 0 Understeer for once, Man I still dont like it. I still have so much trouble with the darn entry...im stuck going with the GC Imprezas..

ive been of
off and on with drifitng :(
I just dont get good drifts,
PS
just for the record, I Hate AWD, Aids, AIDS, and tire mixing.

I guess I do, and to tell you the truth, when your first beginning, it takes awhile to grasp the whole countersteer thning, and about half way through that is when i wanted to give up, but i got it now, now i just gotta get better angle.

Im on and off it as well, I want to make room for some juggling instead :)
Some girl on Youtube motivated me, I still cant do a regualr 3-ball Cascade though...

Nah, never thought about just giving up. When it first came out it was hard yeah, but it was also new. I got a little fustrated at times, but i kept at it and overcome the issues i had.

I definitely thought about giving up, and have given up on everything except Eviloutions with AYC. N3 tires, stiffed and slammed, AYC at 90, no aids, HAVE FUN.

Back