Glad you enjoyed it , I just can't get enough of that car, the handling is just superb. There aren't many cars with which you can be so fast while having so much fun at the same time.
Thanks. I love racing against Panoramadiesel, because he is a very hard racer. Overtaking him is never a given, you always have to work for it, but he has such high skill, we never have any incidents. Even here, I had to give everything I could though being in a much superior car. Overtaking in that spot is very rare (I've certainly never done it before) so maybe he wasn't expecting it.
How did you record this .. I tried making a video using a gameplay recorder but most of them aren't compatible with Mac .. Any advise ... Good video by the way
How did you record this .. I tried making a video using a gameplay recorder but most of them aren't compatible with Mac .. Any advise ... Good video by the way
Thanks! I used the Hauppauge HD-PVR and a capture software that came with it. I'm using Windows 7, but I'm sure there's lots of similar software for Mac, since many professionals use Macs. Hope you'll find something that works.