[HD] Lotus Elise 111R RM '04 Online race @ Laguna Seca

  • Thread starter Thread starter alx-ndr
  • 4 comments
  • 1,211 views
Messages
410
United Kingdom
London/England
Messages
alx-ndr


Using the Team Lotus tune... FULL credits to them!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153302

The regulation was 482Bhp I think so I was very underpowered with 315Bhp.
I cut the corners a bit on the corkscrew, but so did everyone else so I think that's fair...
 
Last edited:
No highlights on that race. It was terrible, actually.
 
No highlights on that race. It was terrible, actually.

lol what do you mean by highlights? It's my first GT5 video... I was against faster cars than my own, and I won.
I couldn't record it in drivers first person because it wouldn't let me cos it was an online replay =/
 
The only time I saw someone else cutting the chicane was because you pushed him out (at 2:30). Cheap driving, cheap chicane cutter.
 
The only time I saw someone else cutting the chicane was because you pushed him out. Cheap driving, cheap chicane cutter.

Well I was in a much slower car... cutting that last bit of chicane would only account for a couple of 10ths of a second. It was also only that chicane, so cheap driving for less than a quarter of a second each lap?

I was pushed around quite a lot too if you didn't notice the massively lagging cars... It's his fault for taking the bend too slowly and not putting collision penalties on lol

I can still get sub 1min23 without cutting the chicane anyway, it was an online race... they all do it if they don't have penalties on.
 
Back