YamauchiSanFan
(Banned)
- 9
I've been fiddling with it here and there. I've mostly wanted to use it because when you use interior view with zoom or extra zoom, your field of view gets pretty narrow. The default settings work pretty well for me, especially after framing the preview image to the size of my face. I was wondering if anyone has been using head-tracking a lot and found some settings that tend to make it work real nicely. My biggest gripe is simply how far you have to turn your head to make it react, and at that point you have are basically looking at the screen out of the corner of your eye. I think this is going to be one of those features that is a great concept but will take a little time to execute (GT6?), but I'd love to hear any setups that have been working well for people.