R Rain H8R Messages 32 Messages SuperchargedS2K Nov 28, 2010 #1 I bought the Playstation Eye a few days ago. Im pretty sure I hooked it up right, but I have not noticed anything different/special yet. What exactly should I be looking for? I thought it was supposed to track your head movements...
I bought the Playstation Eye a few days ago. Im pretty sure I hooked it up right, but I have not noticed anything different/special yet. What exactly should I be looking for? I thought it was supposed to track your head movements...
S Stew2000 Messages 622 Messages Stew2000 Nov 28, 2010 #2 It only works in Arcade Mode. It pans and rotates inside the cockpit.
R Rain H8R Messages 32 Messages SuperchargedS2K Nov 28, 2010 #3 Stew2000 It only works in Arcade Mode. It pans and rotates inside the cockpit. Click to expand... Thank you for the info!
Stew2000 It only works in Arcade Mode. It pans and rotates inside the cockpit. Click to expand... Thank you for the info!