Head2Head Competition wk45 - USA Poll (Winner: TVR&Ferrari_Fan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 10 comments
  • 732 views

And the winner is?

  • [url=http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0210ec0.jpg][img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    39
  • Poll closed .

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
.














head2headtitle3xc.jpg

competitors0en.jpg

h2husatg2.jpg
h2hversus5ih.jpg
h2hukqi2.jpg

details3kt.jpg

h2husatg2.jpg

Poll

rules4vx.jpg

You may vote once.
Do not vote for yourself:
Doing so will result in disqualification.


deadline0xh.jpg

Voting closes on:
January 20th


themeoptions4iv.jpg

Need a theme idea? Click here!
​
 
Drift2xs' shot caught my eye, the shot is great, car fits.
 
Thanks for the vote Ray. 👍

Atlop's got my vote, I love the colours. Looks so good. :)

Another awesome poll full of great entries. :D
 
Wow, I thought I would do good this week...Seems like everyone must like TVR's entry ALOT...
 
Thanks for the current votes guys.
 
I voted for Ultra's viper.
 
The bottom looks almost professional, but the Mustang SVT caught my eye. Who took that photo? It's extremely realistic.
 
I have to say that Drift 2XS has a great shot with the Charger... 👍
 
This week’s poll is really close.
 
This week’s poll is really close.
Remember when you said "There goes my chance of even getting in the poll" when I posted my shot? Would you like to take it back? It seems like it's quite the opposite.👍
 
Remember when you said "There goes my chance of even getting in the poll" when I posted my shot? Would you like to take it back? It seems like it's quite the opposite.👍
Mainly my entries go against me in these competitions.
 
Back