- 419

- South Yorkshire
- GTP_Thedeester1
Has anyone else noticed how poor the headlights are. They do light up the road and You can switch between full and low beam. What Im pointing out though is they dont light up other cars. Ive just done the Special License on SSR5. There were a lot of black cars in the race. When ever I got close to one it was if my headlights stopped working?
By the way anyone who has all gold for this has my upmost respect. Its taken me all afternoon to get silver and bronze. Ive lost count of the times ive outbraked an AI car down the inside then its turned in given me a shunt in the rear and I get disqualified. At one point I was ready for throwing the controller out of the window but its a G25 attached to a Gameracer seat and I couldnt lift it up!!
By the way anyone who has all gold for this has my upmost respect. Its taken me all afternoon to get silver and bronze. Ive lost count of the times ive outbraked an AI car down the inside then its turned in given me a shunt in the rear and I get disqualified. At one point I was ready for throwing the controller out of the window but its a G25 attached to a Gameracer seat and I couldnt lift it up!!