Heads up Polyphony Digital!The HUD.. will we able to toggle it in the full game?

Netherlands
Netherlands
Great game so far! the demo has sold me and i cant wait for the full game.
However, the HUD is a bit cluttered when you use it. And yes, you can turn it off.. that's great. But with endurance racing you have no choice but to turn it on to see how your tires are doing, and how much fuel there is left.

I think it would be great if we could just toggle it on or off during racing so that when you need it, you dont have to pause the game and select on and off, but just with the flick of a button you could turn it on and off to see the info you need.
Also, perhaps it's a good idea to let people choose what they want on and what not?

Project cars 1 and 2 do this just fine.. not a fan of the rest of the game, but the HUD is very flexible and easy to toggle on and off.

I think it would be great if we could just toggle it on or off during racing so that when you need it, you dont have to pause the game and select on and off, but just with the flick of a button you could turn it on and off to see the info you need.
Also, perhaps it's a good idea to let people choose what they want on and what not?.

Been asking for this for years, so have tons of other people, PD have never listened or responded so I doubt they will now. Agree 100% that it's needed though.

👍

For the first time in a GT, I find the HUD too busy. Sometimes I can't even see the roads because of the drivers list or the "TAG Heuer" timer... All I need is a customisable HUD with the ability to move blocks.

Back