• 8 comments

GBO Possum

Not quite the oldest member. Yet.
Premium
United States
Massachusetts
GBO-Possum
IMG_3701.JPG

I take lots of photos, approaching the 1,000 photos achievement, and I save quite a few.

Today I got this message.

"Confirmation
There is not enough storage space for photography
OK"

It has nothing to do with how full my hard drive is, since it's about 50% empty. There's no warning and no workaround. You'll lose the current photo.

Deleting photos does make room for more.

I'm now proactively offloading photos to an external drive and deleting the in-game photos

So there is no other work around on this?

I don't even know how many photos I've deleted now..
Also helps it seems a bit at least to delete replay footage. Hopefully a quicker fix is coming. Or just be able to export to PS front page

The code structure for this feature from past GT games should (i would imagine) be easy enough for a PD developer to port over to GTS.

One would think this is an easily fix and implementation, relatively...

Definitely something PD need to fix by summer time this year!

So by the sounds of it the achievement is to take 1000 photos, But the game won't hold 1000 photos, PD really are beyond idiotic at times :banghead: Thanks for the heads up 👍

It's not a number of files limit, but rather each PSN account / PS4 is allowed a limited storage space for pictures and replays altogether. I've had that message twice with pictures and deleting a replay allowed me to take new pictures.

Has this changed recently? Maybe I just deleted a bunch.. without remembering but I've been running into this for a few weeks now.
I'm curious if the latest update fixed this because normally i get unable to store replay and am usually limited to 1 maybe 2 scape photos before I get the cannot save.
But maybe I just jinxed myself... I don't mind taking stuff off, but its more painful in this version one by one... on to a usb.

So by the sounds of it the achievement is to take 1000 photos, But the game won't hold 1000 photos, PD really are beyond idiotic at times :banghead: Thanks for the heads up 👍
The achievement is to take 1000 photos, none of those have to be saved on the console, for example my game stats are 2328 taken but only 302 in gallery.

That's the same issue as with the replays. The game only has about 1000mb of space reserved for these kind of stuff. Deleting cache also helps.

Back