HEAVY PROBLEM ON B DAILY RACE!!!!

What’s going on??
I cant race on the B race of this week with the Gr.4
Once i enter in the lobby with the other drivers the game doesn’t start the race!!!!
NEVER!!!
And after 20 minutes of waiting i had to quit the game
But….surprise…..after five or six times i did it, now i find myself on a B-D ranking….and i was on A+ S!!!

You have to fix this
I play every day trying to be to the top!!!!

GIVE MY RANKING BACK!!!

You have to fix this

GIVE MY RANKING BACK!!!
We can't do either of those things as we're not involved in the development of or support for Gran Turismo. We're an independent media site and forum.

Several players are reporting connectivity issues with some of the Daily Races this week (and the tail end of last week), but it doesn't seem to be a blanket issue so it's not clear what (or where) the problem is.

I went back to single player for a while due to that. Time to win that last car from McGreed Hagerty.
Hopefully they'll nail it down soon, as gravity problems are a real drag.

Hopefully they can fix it soon, Nations Cup coming up this saturday, not sure I want to enter with the online part of the game acting up as it does. :nervous:

Information
10/04/2023

Known Issues [UPDATED: 5 October]​

The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.

Application Error / Progression Blocker
 - In Sport Mode Daily Races or Championships, once the matchmaking has completed, the game may freeze, or an application may error occur on the loading screen before a qualifying time trial or race.

*We are currently investigating the issue and working on a fix.

- In certain Race Events, the application crashes on the Rewards and Rating screen, preventing any further progression.

Multiplayer
 - In the 'Lobby', there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on-screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started;
 - In a '2P Split Screen' race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
 - In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
 - In the 'Lobby', there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.

Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
Not fixed yet…40 minutes and still hanging but i dont quit 😂

The timeout probably is 42 minutes after that returns on online lobby whitout rank loss

Back