Tesco is turning me into a alcoholic with their cheep wine deals! Oh no! Wrong forum. Anyway, i'm having a mare 
I was online and all these big boys came with their PP650 cars and left me. I thought "I'm not having this!" So I remembered the balast thing and thought "hehe,silly boys". So I got me Zonda fully tuned and I used Ballest and Power reduction until I got PP650. Still did not win though. I blame the wine but it was a lot better racing these guys. I was just as quick.
So I left the room. Had a glass of wine and went back to make my own room so I could try out me new Zonda. But its stuck on PP 650? Oh no? So when you change the power and ballest, thats it? You have to keep it?
I looked and did a quick search and found nothing so far. Maybe its just a bug for me. Anyway, I will buy a new Zonda is I have to only I just found out you can turn turbo off tonight. I am sooo new really. I have three Mclaren F1 cars because I thought the PP was fixed and not changable. And poeple were using them in different ranks. So I assumed you could not turn things up or down until tonight.
Thanks for an advise. And have fun everyone. Now where is that bottle....
I was online and all these big boys came with their PP650 cars and left me. I thought "I'm not having this!" So I remembered the balast thing and thought "hehe,silly boys". So I got me Zonda fully tuned and I used Ballest and Power reduction until I got PP650. Still did not win though. I blame the wine but it was a lot better racing these guys. I was just as quick.
So I left the room. Had a glass of wine and went back to make my own room so I could try out me new Zonda. But its stuck on PP 650? Oh no? So when you change the power and ballest, thats it? You have to keep it?
I looked and did a quick search and found nothing so far. Maybe its just a bug for me. Anyway, I will buy a new Zonda is I have to only I just found out you can turn turbo off tonight. I am sooo new really. I have three Mclaren F1 cars because I thought the PP was fixed and not changable. And poeple were using them in different ranks. So I assumed you could not turn things up or down until tonight.
Thanks for an advise. And have fun everyone. Now where is that bottle....