Hejustsits and makes liveries

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
hejustsitsthere
(I do requests!)

Everyone's doing it so I thought I would. Without further ado, this is what I've got so far:

My 1st one, done during the demo and inspired by the Martini livery: #martini #fordrally #mustang​

lt1.png

lt2.png

One I hastily put together not long after the 1st, while checking out all the company decals: #greddy #rally #rallyraid

lt3.png

lt4.png

Another one I made during the demo when I couldn't stop pissing about with the Mustang rally car: #mobil1 #trd #rally

lt5.png

lt6.png

lt7.png

One I made earlier today, inspired by old JGTC and Super Taikyu liveries: #supergt #gt500 #green

lt10.png
lt11.png
lt12.png

As you can see from the hashtags, they're all available to download, but please give them a like if you are going to download them.

Thanks for viewing, I hope you liked what you saw. I'll be updating this thread very regularly so check back soon!

Last edited:
More, you ask? Go on then,

Spent all this time constructing a livery for the Gr. 4 TT, not realising it was FF,
and thus completely uncompetitive outside of one-make races, ah well.

#takata #gr4 #retro

lt13.png
lt14.png

A livery for the GT86. I have to say, Gr. 4 or not, 350,000 credits feels like a rip-off for a lightly tuned-looking 86 :lol:

#gt4 #playstation #camo

lt15.png
lt16.png

*big update incoming*

I'll start with a few colour variations of my earlier WRX Gr.3 livery.

Multi (#supergt #supertaikyu #jgtc):

lt26.jpg
lt27.jpg

Yellow (#supergt #jgtc #wrx):

lt30.jpg
lt31.jpg

Pennzoil Mustang (#pennzoil #ford #gr3):

lt34.png
lt35.png

Opera McLaren (#opera #gt4 #pd):

lt32.png
lt33.png

Famitsu/PIAA Evo x (#jgtc #gt3 #supergt):

lt28.jpg
lt29.jpg

'Wako's' RC-F (#wakos #famitsu #jgtc):

lt23.jpg
lt24.jpg
lt25.jpg

Feel free to download them, and any advice, tips, feedback etc. are appreciated.​

Latest Posts

Back