Helicopter sighting at replay theater?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylansan
  • 4 comments
  • 749 views

dylansan

Premium
Messages
5,051
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
GTP_dylansan
Messages
MINICOOPER120
Ok, I wanted to watch a replay in replay theater, and in the background, I saw a picture of a helicopter flying above cars on the nurburgring. I wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this strange picture, because
I don't know if it is actually possible to take a picture of a helicopter in gran turismo, and if you can't, then why is there a specific picture of one in the background in replay theater?
 
it is probably just some pic of makeshift helicopter that isn't actually there and is showing a copter following the cars like a real race would have for replay purposes...the answer would most likely be no, you can't take a pic of a copter 'cause there is no copter in replay mode
 
Thanks, but I still could have sworn I saw a helicopter in a replay before. Maybe I'm thinking of a completely different game.
 
Next time you see it, save the replay and post pics if you can.


Ciao...
 
Well I haven't seen it in a while, so I probably am thinking of another game.
 
Back