Helicopter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 15 comments
  • 2,286 views
Messages
711
United States
Springfield, Missouri
Messages
brettfavre26
In the intro and the E3 trailer, theres a helicopter flying overhead a track. It looked pretty detailed too. Is this even in the main game? Cause I have never seen it. I also searched this and found no posts or threads about it. Anyone know if it is anywhere in the game? Or is it just an Unidentified Flying Object?

This thread could also be used to share/ask about things like this.
 
It might be just a camera view, since there are many views that show the camera following the car in the air.
 
This is weird.. I was thinking about this one.. PD seem to create alot of 3D moddels with no purpose just for the promoting videos.. PITY!... :( alot of good stuff could go into gameplay.. dont understand why create 3D model for 2 second appearance in video....... hope they will use them later on..

examples are -
Helicopter
The stig
Top Gear drag Straight
wind tunnel etc.
 
Could be a great photomode location.

Same with the Top Gear Hangar, the "Rock Arch", "Butterfly Ruins", and Gran Turismo Garage :(
 
I really wish chopper view was a normal camera view that could be selected and left on for replays... there really isn't a good replay view for getting a feeling of the race unfolding...
 
There's also a hanger full of high detailed aircrafts, but this is not GTA..
 
I really wish chopper view was a normal camera view that could be selected and left on for replays... there really isn't a good replay view for getting a feeling of the race unfolding...

I actually quite like the replay views. 👍

Chopper view would be delightful though.
 
I remember they did that with GT4 Prologue and GTHD.
GT4P:

GTHD:


Closest thing we have is a small UAV looking thing circling the track during the rally challenges.
 
GTHD:


Closest thing we have is a small UAV looking thing circling the track during the rally challenges.


That car isn't even in gt5 as a premium. It look worse.
 
I remember they did that with GT4 Prologue and GTHD.
GT4P:

GTHD:


Closest thing we have is a small UAV looking thing circling the track during the rally challenges.


1. Wow, PD must have something for unusable/unviewable helicopters
(Heres the GT5P JP intro)
2. How does the GTHD Eiger seem better and more alive than GT5:P AND GT5?
3. OH MY GOD WHY IS THAT PREMIUM IMPREZA RALLY CAR NOT IN THE GAME???????
 
If you leave the menu alone , one of the scenes is your car in a town square and the helicopter flys over !!!
 
I found someone trying to sell a hacked version of the game online for use with hacked ps3's. I think it's only a matter of time before someone finds a way of making the helicopter drivable. Be a strange sight online thats for sure!
 
There's also a hanger full of high detailed aircrafts, but this is not GTA..

The hangar ist Hangar7. It´s owned by the boss of RedBull who´s collecting historic aircrafts. The Hangar is located at Salzburg Airport in Austria.
Just for info.
 
Back