Hello! 5 years Overdue!

Philippines
Manila, PH
TakuKanonji22
Hello! You might be wondering who I really am, and if you want to get to know me more, now's the chance. My signature has the link of my Twitter account, and if you want to be my friend in Facebook, send me a PM first, and I'll provide my link of my Timeline.

Ever since I joined GTPlanet in 2009, I haven't had the time to introduce myself. Plus, college life back then was hectic for me, so I haven't been active since then. Then I became active just 2 years ago, writing fan fictions in Race Reports, first in GT5 and then in GT6. I also take time to post my scale model collections as well.

• How did you find GTPlanet?

- I found GTPlanet when I was browsing for car manufacturer websites in GameFAQ's Gran Turismo 3 section. I was just curious at the time. It led me to this site, showing me the links of each car manufacturers' website.

• Where are you from?

- I am from the Philippines. An archipelago consisting of 7,107 islands. :P

• When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?

- I started playing in 1998, in the first Gran Turismo. Up to this moment, I have yet to have 100% completion in any GT game so far. Yes, I never complete them 100%. It's just too time consuming if I do, plus I just play for fun, and as well as completing races in GT modes. In the first GT, however, I just play in Arcade mode, since my elder brother doesn't want me to mess up his Simulation mode back then. :lol:

• Do you play with a steering wheel?

- I'm afraid not. I would save up for that and acquire it someday. :D And I think playing using just a DS3 is already fun.

• What other games do you enjoy?

- In PS3, I do play other types of games such as Fighting and RPG. I have completed FFXIII with maxed-out characters, and as a change of pace, I play Ultra Street Fighter IV (My main in Chun-Li, but I cannot say I'm an expert), Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion, Tekken Tag Tournament II (I use Alisa all the time, and occasionally Jun and Jin)

PC games? I play NFS, particularly Hot Pursuit (2010), Carbon, and the original Most Wanted, as these three are the best NFS games to date. Later games are becoming too over-the-top.

(And I'm wishing Porsche would realize how bad their cars are being represented in this era's NFS games. Come on, who wants to see a 918 Spyder jumping from buildings and smashing roadblocks? Forgive me, NFS fans, but the classic NFS games are much better).

• What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?

Getting to know more members, of course! And with that, I can host some races online (which I have yet to do, thanks to my schedule...)

Plus, I am also looking forward for everyone to take some time and read my fan fiction (link at my signature) because that's my passion, spurred with the obsession with automobiles and racing (and inspired by Initial D, of course. :P) Gran Turismo provided me further push to partake such passion.

That's my introduction. Hopefully we can get to interact each other more.... :D

If you'll excuse me, I have to finish the page I'm writing now. :lol:

Back