Hello (again!)

England
West Yorkshire
ScottNX
Hi everyone,

I used to come on here a lot when I was a lot younger (I think I joined in 2013 (edit: 2011! time flies)). I haven’t played racing games in a good while due to getting rid of my Windows PC in favour of a Mac. No rFactor for me!

I’ve recently bought Gran Turismo Sport on sale though so I’m back again! Albeit this time I’m wheel-less.

Great to be back!

P.s. if anyone can point me in the direction of some way to change my name I’d be very grateful!

Hi everyone,

I used to come on here a lot when I was a lot younger (I think I joined in 2013 (edit: 2011! time flies)). I haven’t played racing games in a good while due to getting rid of my Windows PC in favour of a Mac. No rFactor for me!

I’ve recently bought Gran Turismo Sport on sale though so I’m back again! Albeit this time I’m wheel-less.

Great to be back!

P.s. if anyone can point me in the direction of some way to change my name I’d be very grateful!

Only Premium users can change their username, as far as I recall. Also, welcome back :cheers:

If you're looking for a racing game that plays superb without a wheel, but still retains good weight in the way the cars handle, I very much recommend you Driveclub. It's cheap, as is its season pass, is absolutely gorgeous to look at, has terrific track design and is just a lot of fun.

The forum has its own Driveclub subsection. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/driveclub/

Only Premium users can change their username, as far as I recall. Also, welcome back :cheers:

If you're looking for a racing game that plays superb without a wheel, but still retains good weight in the way the cars handle, I very much recommend you Driveclub. It's cheap, as is its season pass, is absolutely gorgeous to look at, has terrific track design and is just a lot of fun.

The forum has its own Driveclub subsection. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/driveclub/

Cheers mate! Yeah Driveclub was one of my first games on PS4 and I haven’t played it in a while. I might have to have a go on it again today!

Back