Hello (again!)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by DriftStyle, Jun 11, 2018.

1. DriftStyle

DriftStyle

Hi everyone,

I used to come on here a lot when I was a lot younger (I think I joined in 2013 (edit: 2011! time flies)). I haven’t played racing games in a good while due to getting rid of my Windows PC in favour of a Mac. No rFactor for me!

I’ve recently bought Gran Turismo Sport on sale though so I’m back again! Albeit this time I’m wheel-less.

Great to be back!

P.s. if anyone can point me in the direction of some way to change my name I’d be very grateful!

Conformation and super_gt like this.
  2. Jawehawk

Jawehawk Premium

Only Premium users can change their username, as far as I recall. Also, welcome back :cheers:

If you're looking for a racing game that plays superb without a wheel, but still retains good weight in the way the cars handle, I very much recommend you Driveclub. It's cheap, as is its season pass, is absolutely gorgeous to look at, has terrific track design and is just a lot of fun.

The forum has its own Driveclub subsection. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/driveclub/

DriftStyle likes this.
  3. DriftStyle

DriftStyle

Cheers mate! Yeah Driveclub was one of my first games on PS4 and I haven’t played it in a while. I might have to have a go on it again today!

4. kikie

kikie Premium

Welcome to the danger GTplanet zone.

:gtpflag:

Click!