Hello all

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Cornwall
Pamellaaa
Hello, somewhat obviously I am new here, my name is Sam, I am 22 and based in the UK. I have a ThrustMaster T500RS (which may or may not be playing up, I use it infrequently now) but mostly play using a controller.

Been playing GT for 2 or 3 versions now amongst other racing games and am joining up in the hope of getting involved with some slightly more organised and "serious" racing. I heard about this place after racing with a few people from here during races organised on another forum.

I currently have GT6 (and 5 somewhere) as well as Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5, I prefer real-life simulation in particular things like Touring Cars and one make series racing.

I have previously devised a spreadsheet for weight handicapping based on relative performance which seemed to work quite well and lead to fun racing and this is the sort of thing I would like to get involved with if at all possible.

If you have any questions ask away!

Last edited:
Ahh yeah, that's a name that as far as I ever ascertained was plucked out of the air at random some time ago. Seemed to stick though and it doesn't bother me any.

Reactions: TB
Back