Hello all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by sb360, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Pamellaaa

Pamellaaa

Hello, somewhat obviously I am new here, my name is Sam, I am 22 and based in the UK. I have a ThrustMaster T500RS (which may or may not be playing up, I use it infrequently now) but mostly play using a controller.

Been playing GT for 2 or 3 versions now amongst other racing games and am joining up in the hope of getting involved with some slightly more organised and "serious" racing. I heard about this place after racing with a few people from here during races organised on another forum.

I currently have GT6 (and 5 somewhere) as well as Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5, I prefer real-life simulation in particular things like Touring Cars and one make series racing.

I have previously devised a spreadsheet for weight handicapping based on relative performance which seemed to work quite well and lead to fun racing and this is the sort of thing I would like to get involved with if at all possible.

If you have any questions ask away!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    Famine likes this.
  2. Danny

Danny Premium

Welcome! :cheers:

3. Famine

Famine Administrator

Evening, Trevor. :D

4. TB

TB Moderator

The hell? :lol:

Welcome, @sb360. :cheers:

5. Pamellaaa

Pamellaaa

Ahh yeah, that's a name that as far as I ever ascertained was plucked out of the air at random some time ago. Seemed to stick though and it doesn't bother me any.

TB likes this.
  6. wvmgmidget

wvmgmidget Premium

Welcome to the cult :cheers: :gtpflag: