Hello! Also, have you noticed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silent-Scream
  • 6 comments
  • 1,183 views
Messages
2
Messages
Silent-S
Just thought I'd say hi, I've just joined :-)

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that the reflections in the wing mirrors of premium cars when in the 3rd person view reflect on the opposite side. So if you pass a curb on the left hand side of the car it is reflected in the right wing mirror.

A minor thing I know, but annoying none the less!

If this has been covered before I apologise.

Simon.
 
I have never noticed that actually. I always use the interior mirror. Have to keep an eye out for that.

Welcome to :gtplanet: by the way.
 
I never noticed that either. One thing I did notice: when driving a standard car with the side-view mirrors on the hood, like the classic japanese cars, from roof cam, you can see that the mirrors show nothing but a flat gray surface.

And welcome!
 
Last edited:
Cheers guys!

Spending a while reading through older threads :-)
 
Back