Hello everyone, anyone remember me?

• Thread starter eXJaGGeD
  • 10 comments
eXJaGGeD
I dunno if any of you remember me but my PS3 YLOD'd on me awhile ago and finally got a new one. Thank god I back up my saves VIA thumbdrive. P:

Anyways, I have a few questions about GT5 since my copy got stuck in my YLOD'd PS3 and I wont be able to get it out without breaking open my PS3 which I don't wanna do. <_<

Thus meaning I will need to buy a new copy of GT5 so onto my questions.

1. Is the drift community still alive as much as it was up until about 2 months ago?
2. Anything new to drifting in the game since I have been inactive in the drifting world?
3. Do you guys think it would be worth it to buy a new copy of GT5?

Pretty much all I have to ask. :P

I dunno if any of you remember me but my PS3 YLOD'd on me awhile ago and finally got a new one. Thank god I back up my saves VIA thumbdrive. P:

Yes I saw you here on the forums

Thus meaning I will need to buy a new copy of GT5 so onto my questions.

1. Is the drift community still alive as much as it was up until about 2 months ago? No.
2. Anything new to drifting in the game since I have been inactive in the drifting world? Some new tournaments here. Also check the video forum.
3. Do you guys think it would be worth it to buy a new copy of GT5?
Yes !
Pretty much all I have to ask. :P

I remember you! Welcome back mate. To answer your questions...
1)No. Lots of people have gradually faded away
2)GT5 wise, no. GTP wise, the H2h faulted midway through the 2nd tourny. Many have tried to take its place but arguments and frustration has resulted in all failing so far. Theres a new one though, that promises success
3) Yes, get it off eBay for like $40 :lol:

My PS3 YLOD as well but i got my disc out. Here's how you do it my friend ;)

Turn the PS3 on at the back.
Hold down the power button at the front of the PS3. IO
It will make a crazy noise, just the fan going bonkers and then your disc will come out and the PS3 will turn off again.

Hope this helps you out mate.

The community isn't as active as 2 months ago. This is because of PSN being down and also for me its starting to get into the summer time so theres no need to play GT5 as much.

It doesn't do that for me, Monstar-1. Thanks anyways. :(

And thanks for the answers, I really wanna play this again but I guess since the drifting community is getting old I will try to find a dedicated group/clan that doesn't require you to be on alot. :embarrassed:

eXJaGGeD i feel for you. I had the 60gig YLOD on me.... sad day.

Hopefully something will revitalize it before i can come back online. Last time i was on there were so many Drift rooms lol

No, I don't remember you.

Yes, the drift community is plenty active.

New aspects to drifting in the game? A few tournaments and teams have popped up, that's about it.

Should you get a new copy of GT5? Its your money, do what you want with it.

👍 👍

I dont you should get another copy, cuz im sure you will be able to get gt5 out of ur ps3 in the future

Back