Hello everyone !! How to start a garage ???

France
Paris
gt5racers82b
Hello everyone, I'm GhostRider65, i'm new on GTP Tuning forum and would like to start a garage to store all my cars. Feel free to try them out and leave feedback..
You might be happy to see how many tuners and drivers will like that post and welcome you to the forum. This is a good idea for someone who is as respected as you as a tuner...

Thank you in advance for the advice and help you help me !! Thanks a lot !!

GhostRider65...

Hello everyone, I'm GhostRider65, i'm new on GTP Tuning forum and would like to start a garage to store all my cars. Feel free to try them out and leave feedback..
You might be happy to see how many tuners and drivers will like that post and welcome you to the forum. This is a good idea for someone who is as respected as you as a tuner...

Thank you in advance for the advice and help you help me !! Thanks a lot !!

GhostRider65...
If you want to start a garage, just do it. Post your tunes and index them, you can also link to tunes you have listed in the tuning database. I noticed you have some there so posting in this forum will help get them noticed.
Good luck and welcome to the tuning thread 👍

Thanks a lot Bowtie-muscle !! I refuse to do so because my little brother had rated some of my tunes as they enjoyed them without thinking about evil, just because he loved but not has not confessed me it immediately, then read the toyota woodone tune ) some, fox6x, cslacr and others think that I assessed ME generously. When you have the time, test the tune would rate by Gextrack ( my little brother ). I want him not because he didn't harm me with GTP but the reaction, contempt, judgement that they testified to me stopped me to join your beautiful and large family of tuners !! You know', i'm not a child and never need me to assess my tunes, i made to make service and nothing else, recognition, awareness, i don't want !! But be considered a cheater, a dog or i don't know what, no thanks, not at my age !! Thanks a lot Bowtie-muscle for reading me and take care of you !!

Yeah. In English, his "little brother" has been rating all of his tunes, and they have no idea who each other are online. Apparently it is all figured out though.

If it weren't for "threatening to quit" (See: taking my ball and going home) I might have believed the absurd story.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/toyota-woodone-toms-supra-03.1431/reviews

What I found interesting, is that the exact instant @GhostRider65 was called out, he figured out it was his little brother. Like, right away. 💡 How convenient.
Unfortunately, there's nothing logical about that, the two aren't actually related. Only after you realize your brother is rating tunes would you understand why someone said to stop getting off an alias account. Prior to that knowledge, you would say, "Da ***"?

Oh, and he winks at himself.
Author's ResponseThank you !! I'm glad you like it !! Thanks again !! ;)
:lol:

Last edited:
You are really stubborn :banghead: and you don't want to understand, let's make it short. Yes, i'm guilty and i even hesitated to use 248 alias, for those appreciate my tunes, in fact, i give them money, i also ask all my friends to vote for me !! Forgive me :bowdown: Oh CSLACR for my mistake !!!! I am ashamed :indiff: !! I would hope that my confession will make you happy :dunce:

Seriously, forgive my irony and what i wrote !! If i came to set of cars, it is thanks to you and to other tuners, i respect you, you and your works !!

I can assure you that what i say is true. If you don't want believe me, i'm the first disappointed. Under the influence of the vexation, i have written things i didn't and i ask you to excuse me !!

Hi mate. Yes you should definitely start your own garage. I've tried many of your tunes & i've not found a bad one yet.
Most garages on here are set up similar with an index on the first page & the tunes split into sections like PP or Race Cars, VGT cars etc. There's a lot of good members on here who i'm sure would be willing to help if you needed any.:cheers:

Seriously, forgive my irony and what i wrote !! If i came to set of cars, it is thanks to you and to other tuners, i respect you, you and your works !!

I can assure you that what i say is true. If you don't want believe me, i'm the first disappointed. Under the influence of the vexation, i have written things i didn't and i ask you to excuse me !!
It's ok, just start a garage. :cheers:

Ever since I joined GTP I have always felt at home. To me GTP is like our very own walk in library. In the time I have been a member, I have managed to acquire 1300+ cars, start up my own club on GT6 and start to learn how to tune car's. I have used a great deal of tunes from some extremely good tuners. I started using GHOSTRIDER65 tunes, then he posted more and more, to date I have tuned and tested 140+ cars. For me, it was a perfect match, I have the cars, he had the tunes. In my opinion GTP is great. The member's who take the time and effort to make these tunes should be applauded.

Thanks Graham for this message and have tested so many cars, when i decided to post tunes, my choice headed immediately for GTPlanet, why ??, because the quality and the number of excellent tuners and testers is awesome !!!
My skills alongside the best tuners and the opinion of testers is all what me interested to be able to share and offer good tunes for the gt6 community. Thanks again Graham !!

Back