Hello everyone I am new here.

• Thread starter AdDiCtEdZ
  • 7 comments
United States
Wisconsin
I am 46 disabled back wise cant lift much. I have been into racing for many years and computers. Before I got married I built a cheap setup out of 2x2 pine and a seat (1992 Subaru SVX leather) I picked up at the salvage yard for 10.00. Also puchased a Logitech G27 for 100.00 used. Entire rig cost me a little over 170.00 total. But then I got married and the wife did not agree with it. Since it was in the living room and no other place to put it. So it had to go. Well now I am back to the drawing board and said I pay the bills this is the way it is going to go. So I am buying a Fanatec CSR XL package sometime this month. I have a decent setup for a pc in my sons bedroom which limits me time on it. So I am going to combine it all together. ( i will post pictures as I am in the process of my new setup.

I would post pictures of this but for some reason it will not let me upload ..jpg files.

thanks - Well i looked at the Obutto Ozone and very disappointed cannot reverse the pedals on it. Also cannot adjust distance to the pedals only by moving seat on it. Almost looks like thee same way with the revolution model. So today was a dead end for me. Wife said she dont want to hear about it any more so I am just going to buy a cockpit and build one later this winter in the garage. I am looking for a cockpit now that adjusts steering height angles, shifter, reverse pedals, distance of pedals and seat. I have a chance to pick up a CSR elite. I have not decided if I want or just buy the CSR XL package. Any input would be much appreciated. After that is all done then its going to 2dof or 3dof. Looking into pnuematics now.

Welcome to GTPlanet! Try a image hosting company like www.imgur.com to upload and host your images. You can use the
tag to embed your images here right from Imgur.

Be sure to check out the Sim Hardware Forum for all cockpit related items.

:cheers: and enjoy your stay!

Back