Threshold Messages 225 Messages Brakefade Feb 11, 2006 #1 Hello all. I've been playing GT since the first one, and ever since then I've been obsesed with this game and automobiles. Anyways for starters I'd like to introduce you all to my 900 HP baby.
Hello all. I've been playing GT since the first one, and ever since then I've been obsesed with this game and automobiles. Anyways for starters I'd like to introduce you all to my 900 HP baby.
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Feb 11, 2006 #4 GT4_Rule ... By the way, what car is that? Click to expand... Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. Also: Welcome to GTP Threshold - enjoy your stay.
GT4_Rule ... By the way, what car is that? Click to expand... Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. Also: Welcome to GTP Threshold - enjoy your stay.
M MAZDASPEED_RX7 Messages 10 Feb 11, 2006 #5 Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here. By the way nice car.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here. By the way nice car.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
GT4_Rule Messages 6,447 Feb 11, 2006 #6 Ohhh Ohhh Now I see the outlines of the car Too bad I cant upload my pictures, they're all over 150KB!!
Ohhh Ohhh Now I see the outlines of the car Too bad I cant upload my pictures, they're all over 150KB!!
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Feb 11, 2006 #7 GT4_Rule ... Too bad I cant upload my pictures, they're all over 150KB!! Click to expand... You should be able to upload them to ImageShack. They take up to 1024KB, so you're sweet. There's a built-in uploader right here in the post screen. After you've uploaded copy the 'Hotlink for Forums 1' and then paste the code straight into your post. Simple as that.
GT4_Rule ... Too bad I cant upload my pictures, they're all over 150KB!! Click to expand... You should be able to upload them to ImageShack. They take up to 1024KB, so you're sweet. There's a built-in uploader right here in the post screen. After you've uploaded copy the 'Hotlink for Forums 1' and then paste the code straight into your post. Simple as that.