Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter jlthrift
  • 5 comments

I just want you all to know that I came here to share some things I need to do. One thing is that GT has been in my life before 2003. I remember in the ninth grade playing GT1 on my friend's computer, and it was a 1990
Datsun Silvia Ks. (Good Car!) In 2003, I moved into my first apartment, and one of the first things I did was buy a PS1 just to get GT2, so I could drive that car and bring back some nostalgia because it was connected to my great academic record, playing the game in between homework assignments and private projects for my job. Now, I live in my own house with an interesting family. I can't just play the game now. I must feel it. I can't regard the past now, it's gone, and every car now has equal relevance. I play GT4 mostly now, although I have every game except for GT5 Prolougue, and I mix that with hockey, Sonic The Hedgehog, and... damn you... the phone rings... mothers! Anyway, you will hear more from me with details on the little stuff that has no bearing on anything. Thanks! ;)

A great welcome to you! Hope you find some time to get on the PS2 :P

Back