Hello Everyone!

United States
Houston, TX
Hey!

I'm Alex, but you can also call me Galaxander, whichever you prefer.

I'm a 19 year old gamer, gear head and motor racing enthusiast. I've been racing in Gran Turismo since I was 6 years old, started with Gran Turismo 3 for the PS2, those were good days. Since then, I was improving and perfecting my racing skills, becoming more knowledgeable in video game design, electronic hardware, even automobile engineering, and recently I decided I wanted to take my racing passion to the next level, and try to race for real. No, I'm not talking about those silly go karts you find at theme parks and mini golf places at Virginia Beach, I'm talking about real, proper race cars, preferably GT or Le Mans Prototypes. Yes, racing at the Le Mans 24h is on my bucket list.

Now, I may be 19 years old but that doesn't mean I'm too old to get the necessary training, practice, etc. for doing so. I hate it when others go on a dream squashing spree, especially when I feel I can really do well at it. I've been learning all about the different aspects of motorsport, from racing techniques to the kind of fitness needed to do it. I would love to know how I can get in the door to be able to race one day, but that might be a more extensive topic for a different thread.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, state what I've been doing, and what I hope to do in the future. I look forward to meeting new friends here. :D

(P.S. My fastest lap time for Circuit de la Sarthe in GT4 for the PS2 is 3:18.069 in the Audi R8 Race Car '01)

Back