Hello from Italy

• Thread starter stelio
  • 9 comments
Italy
Italy
stelio_m8
Hello everyone, this is my second post here on GTPlanet!

I discovered this site while looking for cars tunes to complete an event I couldn't gold.

I've bought my first ps3 a month ago, and the same day I bought GT6 anniversary edition (it costed just like the "normal" edition so...). This is my third GT game, I had a Gt2 for my ps1, a gt4 for my ps2 and now this!
You may think I'm a real expert, but no, I'm not, when I used to play gt2 I wasn't even 10 (now 19) so didn't even know what a setup was!

Hope to find some friend to play with because my friends prefer other games: fifa, cod, battlefield (I have also battlefield bc2 if anyone has that too..)
Hello everyone, this is my second post here on GTPlanet!

I discovered this site while looking for cars tunes to complete an event I couldn't gold.

I've bought my first ps3 a month ago, and the same day I bought GT6 anniversary edition (it costed just like the "normal" edition so...). This is my third GT game, I had a Gt2 for my ps1, a gt4 for my ps2 and now this!
You may think I'm a real expert, but no, I'm not, when I used to play gt2 I wasn't even 10 (now 19) so didn't even know what a setup was!

Hope to find some friend to play with because my friends prefer other games: fifa, cod, battlefield (I have also battlefield bc2 if anyone has that too..)

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Now I will forever imagine you looking like your avatar when you post anything.

Like this?:

vangogh_zpsyu0tc44p.jpg

Welcome to GTPlanet . :)

Back