Hello from Le Mans

• Thread starter orks95
  • 10 comments
France
Le Mans
orks95
GTPlanet Hello and good morning,

I present myself Jonathan 32 years, I live in Le Mans and I am passionate about racing and especially endurance. I am part of a forum that organizes endurance races and from the time I spend on your board it was necessary that I register. Today it's done.

I hope to run with some of you and share info and asctuces.

Friends drivers, good day and see you soon on the track.

Orks95

p.s: Thanks for the info SamouraiMnMs and sorry because google translate is my friend...

hi, as you say it's great, never the less for the NASCAR, I prefer watching NationWide because in Europe the "NASCAR" have half an engine ....same quarter of engine.... :) It's not interesting to go watch NASCAR...

So , you are involved in the 24 hours of Le Mans , that is really cool ! Watching the race at Arnage corner would be so awesome . What is your favourite normal car and Le Mans Prototype ??

I am not involved but I'm closer to 24h. Arnage is a nice place to watch the race but porsches turns and Dunlop are mythical places. Regarding cars I have a preferences for GT and my heart looks for Aston Martin, I met Pedro Lamy and it's really a very open person and very friendly. For proto Alpine is beautiful but also Ligiers. Difficult to choose. For the P1 porsches "obviously". But I still prefer the good old days of C groups until the 2000s.

My favorite car of Le Mans ... the Porsche 917K.

;)

:gtpflag:Bienvenue! Il y a quelques ans, dans The Rumble Strip, il était un sujet juste pour les francophones. On a plusieurs francophones sur GTP. :)

917K - Agreed.

;) Thank you, You say this because my "English Google Translate" is bad? (It's a joke. lol). I go see this topic. Thank you again.

No, not saying that at all. :) Just informing you that there are a few golden supposedly dead threads out there.

Back