Hello from Le Mans

  • Thread starter Thread starter orks95
  • 10 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
30
France
Le Mans
Messages
orks95
GTPlanet Hello and good morning,

I present myself Jonathan 32 years, I live in Le Mans and I am passionate about racing and especially endurance. I am part of a forum that organizes endurance races and from the time I spend on your board it was necessary that I register. Today it's done.

I hope to run with some of you and share info and asctuces.

Friends drivers, good day and see you soon on the track.

Orks95


p.s: Thanks for the info SamouraiMnMs and sorry because google translate is my friend...
 
Hello, welcome to :gtplanet:!
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
 
Tanks :)
 
Dude, you live in LeMans, thats awesome! So do you watch Nascar? Lol, KIDDING! (its okay if you do also)
 
hi, as you say it's great, never the less for the NASCAR, I prefer watching NationWide because in Europe the "NASCAR" have half an engine ....same quarter of engine.... :) It's not interesting to go watch NASCAR...
 
So , you are involved in the 24 hours of Le Mans , that is really cool ! Watching the race at Arnage corner would be so awesome . What is your favourite normal car and Le Mans Prototype ??
 
I am not involved but I'm closer to 24h. Arnage is a nice place to watch the race but porsches turns and Dunlop are mythical places. Regarding cars I have a preferences for GT and my heart looks for Aston Martin, I met Pedro Lamy and it's really a very open person and very friendly. For proto Alpine is beautiful but also Ligiers. Difficult to choose. For the P1 porsches "obviously". But I still prefer the good old days of C groups until the 2000s.

My favorite car of Le Mans ... the Porsche 917K.

;)
 
:gtpflag:Bienvenue! Il y a quelques ans, dans The Rumble Strip, il était un sujet juste pour les francophones. On a plusieurs francophones sur GTP. :)

917K - Agreed.
 
;) Thank you, You say this because my "English Google Translate" is bad? (It's a joke. lol). I go see this topic. Thank you again.
 
No, not saying that at all. :) Just informing you that there are a few golden supposedly dead threads out there.
 
Back