Hello From MonkeyMan

New Zealand
New Zealand
MonkeyMan_707
Hello :D

Don't know why I haven't been here before. I'm a huge racing fan and play a fair amount of racing games.

My first racing game was TG rally back on the Gameboy advance sp, and I've been playing racing games ever since.
Currently play WRC6 (eSports wrc), project cars (and Rocket League) on PS4. Also own Driveclub and Sebastian Loeb rally evolved but they don't get as much love (and dirt rally on pc but my pc is terrible).

In terms if Gran Tourismo I've been playing since gt4. Funny story is I got it for a birthday present. After returning from a holiday the present had been left at my house by my Aunty. I was super excited when I opened it only to find there was no disk in the case :confused: haha it got sorted and I've been playing gt games ever since.

This year I'm looking forward to GT sport, pcars2, dirt 4 and WRC7. Man looking at this list I'll never have time to properly play them all.

Idk how much info I should share but I'm also into motorsport in real life. I actually race in the 2kcup and BMW race driver series here in New Zealand, with both these series aimed at being affordable motorsport. I also enjoy commentating even though I'm terrible at it. I have been organising/commentating a Rocket League competition here in NZ and am thinking of doing something similar with other games like pcars.

So yeah, that's me. Are there any other kiwis on these forums?

Welcome from another monkey.

OK, an ape, but you get the idea. ;)

Go back to NZGamer.

:P
c7NJRa2.gif

*Smashes in through the window*

Did I hear Kiwi?????

Heya bud, welcome to GTP! :D :cheers:
You race in the 2kcup, eh? Bro, we've probably met on the track before then!
Hey that's awesome
**Begins internet stalking to find out who you are**

Back