Hello from team EMW!

• Thread starter EMW-FZERO
  • 12 comments
EMW-FZERO
Hello everyone! My name is EMW-FZERO, on xbox my gt is EMW TUNELVIZION. I am half owner of EMW=East meets West. We are a Forza 3 team and have been the #1 team according to forzastats.com for almost a year now. So far 4 out of 23 members have made the switch to GT5. Personally, I have no plans of ever going back to forza. GT5 is just that much better in my opinion. Forza is more aimed towards graphic artists than driving. The GT5 physics are way better in my opinion and driving is much more realistic. We are a hot lapping team as well as a online racing team. Can't wait to meet some skilled, clean drivers on here! Our biggest want right now is leaderboards! We can't wait to see how we compare to other drivers! I love GT5!!!!!!!!

Welcome to GTP! Also, you spelled BMW wrong

Welcome to GTP 👍 :cheers:

Check out the WRS (see my Sig) Its full of GTP's fastest drivers and a great place to hang out and race.

Guaranteed to have great competition regardless of your skill level 👍

Indeed, its good to see more members popping up. You will find plenty of great racers around here if you know where to look. 👍

I couldn't help notice that you also posted the team_Skills thread. Are the two related?

Indeed, its good to see more members popping up. You will find plenty of great racers around here if you know where to look. 👍

I couldn't help notice that you also posted the team_Skills thread. Are the two related?

Yes, EMW-FZERO = Supra_Skills :D

Yeah, sorry guys, this was posted before we made Team_Skills. Please delete if you please mods. :P

Welcome to GTPlanet, looking forward to watching you guys (EMW and TPR) and how you do with GT5. Kind words in your OP, always great to see others who enjoy sim racing. Looking forward to seeing you guys in future threads, maybe on the track? (GTP WRS), and bringing your sim expertise to the GTP community. Good Luck and see ya on the Track 👍

Back