Hello from Tennessee

United States
Abingdon, VA
BlackCharvel
I've been a lurker of this forum for a very long time. I'm not really big on posting but I'll try anyway.
My name is Mark and I live in Tennessee not far from Bristol Motor Speedway. I'm originally from Indiana. I lived very close to the Indy 500 motor speedway and went there a lot.
The first Gran Turismo was my fix for driving back when I had my drivers license revoked. GT5 & 6 are​
my favorites. I played GT5 with DFGT wheel and I have a TM T150 at the time of this writing sitting under the Christmas tree. I plan on using it mostly with PCars and Driveclub, but I'll give it a go on GT6 too.
When It comes to gaming I grew up with systems such as Atari 2600 and Colecovision. I used to think​
Zaxxon was unbelievable. So now todays games I really appreciate them for their technology and Quality.
My main reason for signing up on GTPlanet is to ask questions and express my thoughts about all​
things sim racing and gaming in general plus all other topics too.

Thanks to all who read my greeting.

Welcome, I'm a bit closer to BMS I live about 1/2 mile from State street (I'm on the VA side). From the crazy opelgt1969 guy. Plus I'm old!

Hello there!

Good to see a new member that lives close by.

Back