Hello Gran Turismo!

• Thread starter winner133
  • 16 comments
United States
United States
thewinner133
Hello everybody I'm winner133. I just joined GTPlanet (I suck at making introductions, so yeah)

• How did you find GTPlanet?
I found GTPlanet by looking for forums about racing games, I then looked at some topics and thought it's a really good forum and signed up
  • Where are you from?
I rather not tell but I'm from the usa
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
To be fair I kind of got started :P I started playing Gran Turismo 5 in early 2014s. I never been into Racing games and was into RPGS and platformers , so I'm just getting into them
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
No I do not
  • What other games do you enjoy?
Like I said before I'm mostly into RPGS and platformers. One of my favorite games are Legend of Zelda, Cave Story, Megaman, and Pokemon
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
I'm looking forward to have fun and race with other people of the community (even thought I'm not that good if I say so to my self.)

Ah okay. I like it, obviously. :P

I've never been that into RPG's but I don't dislike them. Oh, how long have you been playing racing games?

Ah okay. I like it, obviously. :P

I've never been that into RPG's but I don't dislike them. Oh, how long have you been playing racing games?

I have no Idea :P The only racing game I was into were Mario kart and need for speed

Hehe I've never actually played either. I kinda just played GT when I was a little kid...looking back, that is really really weird for a kid to play.

Oh well, doesn't matter now. I'm gonna look at a few car pictures then go have a terrible nightmare in my sleep (probably). Have fun with the forums :)

Back