Hello GT Brothers

United States
FoCo
ZombieLiquid
Been Lurking for a long time and thought I would finally sign up and post. Here goes...

How did you find GTPlanet?Google

Where are you from?Alabama, Colorado, Louisiana, Georgia, California. haha

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?The very first day it was launched on PS and I have been addicted ever since. I'd love to see my total hours played from day one. Well, maybe not!

Do you play with a steering wheel?I bought a DFGT in the middle of GT5 and have been kicking myself for not buying one sooner.

What other games do you enjoy?I'm a lover of all types of games. Currently BF4, Bioshock Infinite, FIFA 14/any sports games, the walking dead/the wolf amoung us.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?Giving and receiving opinions and help in GT.

Other things...- I really wish Kaz would do something about Porsche. I mean really.
- Is it just me or is GT6 much easier than GT5? Golding licenses especially. I had to work at the golds in GT5. GT6 seems to come fairly easy.

Anyways, let's lay down some rubber!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :D @Danny I actually got the Liquid part of my name from Liquid Snake in the Metal Gear series. My all time favorite game series! I will say good bye to social life when MGS5 releases!:bowdown:

Oh and the zombie part is easy...I love all things zombie.

Back