Hello GT Planet!

• Thread starter icsedge1
  • 3 comments
icsedge1
Greetings from NYC!

I have played GT on and off ever since the the original came out, but I have never owned a wheel myself until now. Just picked up the g27, and have the stand from wheelstandspro on the way. Currently job hunting, so I figured I might as well dive all the way into this game. :)

I found my way here via google, searching for hard core reviews on wheels and stands. WOW, there is so much to go through, I am going to enjoy digging!

I have sort of been out of touch with the car world, as I sold mine when I loved into the City 6 years ago. So this game kind of feeds my need for speed, such that is is. Really psyched to take the next step of wheel/stand ownership, and looking forward to racing with you guys once I get used to it!

Sedge

Greetings from NYC!

I have played GT on and off ever since the the original came out, but I have never owned a wheel myself until now. Just picked up the g27, and have the stand from wheelstandspro on the way. Currently job hunting, so I figured I might as well dive all the way into this game. :)

How will you have time to job hunt if you dive all the way into this game?

and welcome to GTP.

Latest Posts

Back