Hello GTP Community!

• Thread starter Kyrill
  • 3 comments
Germany
Stuttgart
Hello everybody!

My name is Kyrill and I'm from Germany.
I followed GTP now for several years but never really..."dared" to sign-up. Not sure why though, haha! Maybe because I'm shy? :P

Well, here I am! :) Hope I can learn a lot of things arround here and meet some cool GT fans along the way! I'm also on Youtube...so if you like the content please feel free to say hi! ;) I'll post a few down below...

How did I find GTP? Kinda hard NOT to find it as a big GT fan, haha!
I started playing the Gran Turismo games with GT2. From then I owned all of them including GT PSP.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
I owned the Logitec Driving Force PRO and the G27. The DF Pro is busted and the G27 is sold (thanks PS4!)

What other games do you enjoy?
Ace Combat, Wipeout HD, P-Cars, a few RPG's like FF or Persona and Beat-Em-Up's like Soul Calibur or Tekken.

..and to wrap things up, here a few of my YT-videos:

Project CARS - Online Racing Highlights

Driveclub - Ferrari F12 Sprint Race Maximum Attack

Driveclub - Ferrari FF Time Attack

Gran Turismo 6 - Online Challenge: Miata SSR5 Drift (OFF-SCREEN!)

Gran Turismo 6 - Online Challenge: Rally Cars Drifting (OFF-SCREEN!)

Cheers! :)

Hello everybody!

My name is Kyrill and I'm from Germany.
I followed GTP now for several years but never really..."dared" to sign-up. Not sure why though, haha! Maybe because I'm shy? :P

Well, here I am! :) Hope I can learn a lot of things arround here and meet some cool GT fans along the way! I'm also on Youtube...so if you like the content please feel free to say hi! ;) I'll post a few down below...

How did I find GTP? Kinda hard NOT to find it as a big GT fan, haha!
I started playing the Gran Turismo games with GT2. From then I owned all of them including GT PSP.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
I owned the Logitec Driving Force PRO and the G27. The DF Pro is busted and the G27 is sold (thanks PS4!)

What other games do you enjoy?
Ace Combat, Wipeout HD, P-Cars, a few RPG's like FF or Persona and Beat-Em-Up's like Soul Calibur or Tekken.

..and to wrap things up, here a few of my YT-videos:

Project CARS - Online Racing Highlights

Driveclub - Ferrari F12 Sprint Race Maximum Attack

Driveclub - Ferrari FF Time Attack

Gran Turismo 6 - Online Challenge: Miata SSR5 Drift (OFF-SCREEN!)

Gran Turismo 6 - Online Challenge: Rally Cars Drifting (OFF-SCREEN!)

Cheers! :)

Welcome to :gtpflag:

You can put a link to your YouTube channel in your signature so that it will appear under all of your posts. 👍

Back