Hello GTP!

• Thread starter (1ES)
  • 14 comments
Although I have already commented on a few threads it was sugested to me a couple of days ago that I introduce myself properly by creating a thread. However, I wasn't sure which Forum to create this thread in, so I guess the Rumble Strip will have to do! :D

Back to the point, My real name is Craig, I am 15 and I live in Dartford Kent, in England. Funny thing about this being that I was looking around at other users profiles yesterday, and there was another user, who just like me, is called Craig, aged 15 and lives and Dartford Kent, in England. :confused: :odd: WTF!...Thats exactly what I thought, very creppy indeed! :nervous: I didn't see their username though, oh well...

My intrests include motorsport, which I love taking part in aswell as watching. I got a Go Kart for my birthday this year, unfortuantley there's still loads of work to be done on it so it's not up and running yet. And even if it was I wouldn't be able to drive it anyway because most of Great Britain is covered under a million tons of snow, and apprantley it only gonna get worse! :grumpy:

Some other of my intrests include playing golf, (despite the fact I suck) playing sport, anything to do with automobiles, being creative, which includes drawing, editing pictures on photoshop, making things, e.t.c... actually I guess thats more of a hobby! 💡

My favourtie TV program is Top Gear on BBC 2. The WRC coverage on Dave is awesome too, and as you can probably guess by my avatar and signiture I am a big fan of the WRC. (WRC is short for World Rally Championship) However I have never been to an event! :indiff: I'll try and go to one someday!

Well I hope thats a good introduction. If you want to ask anything please feel free to ask! :) 👍

Welcome aboard, 1ES! Look around, enjoy your stay, all that jazz! :)
If you want to ask anything please feel free to ask! :) 👍
I be very fond of a bank account number... :P

Wow, awesome introduction, first new member I have seen to put so much care into a post.

Welcome to the Planet, enjoy your stay:cheers:.

Welcome to the Family.

Have a great stay, one question buddy, you got a PS3? if so whats the PSN ID?

Wow, awesome introduction, first new member I have seen to put so much care into a post.

Welcome to the Planet, enjoy your stay:cheers:.
Ok, thanks very much! :) And like I said if you feel I have missed anything, please let me know! 👍

I dont know how you would look at other profiles and accidently stumble on CraigHP, he hasn't posted for a while. Why would you randomly search profiles anyway?

Welcome back, Craig.

If I didnt know better i'd say welcome back Skid, but who am I to make a ludicrous claim? (Wrong thread anyway)

Hello Craig, enjoy your stay.

Welcome, buddy. I hope you enjoy your stay around here (what am I saying? I know that you will :D).

Because bank accounts are so valuable, aren't they? My ISA got a 6th of the interest this month, that it got last April.
True, but all his monies in my account is more than just my account alone, isn't it? :D

Welcome back Skid mark 👍

I'm sorry but I think we all saw think we all saw through that one :P

Good to see you again anyway.

Very good introduction. Seems you've entered the right part of the Forum early on.
Every Other Forum > GT Forum.
I only wish I got into the Rumble Strip abit sooner.

Latest Posts

Back