Hello GTPlanet!

• Thread starter Saparella
  • 3 comments
Indonesia
Jakarta
Hi :), I adore sarsaparilla (hence my name). Anyway...

I've been lurking on this forums for a while and I guess it's time to register and introduce myself.
My lack of creativity is shown by the fact I took all the questions from the sticky.
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
I was looking for an unofficial forum about Gran Turismo and I just happen to stop by a thread (forgot what it was) on this site.​
  • Where are you from?
I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. (You won't find me there anyway, the place's a helluva' mess)​
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I started playing GT4 when I was around 7 (one of the best racing games I've ever played), I forgot about Gran Turismo for 3 years until I heard GT5 was coming out, so I bought it and I was amazed by the graphics, the music, and the sheer amount of cars in the game, but that's kinda' it. Then GT6 came out and things went slightly uphill from there.​
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
I play with an awesome DS3, my gaming room consists of a sofa, a small old boxy TV (which I use to play GT6), a PS3, and other stuff. I do have an old steering wheel with a Ferrari color theme (it even has the logo) on it made by a who-knows-what company, it's only compatible with PS2 and the PC if I remembered correctly.​
  • What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy all kinds of games, although I am not really that good at gaming. At least I have a lot of fun playing racing games, RPG's, MMORPG's, FPS's, and just about anything I can get my hands on.​
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
After months of lurking around the forums, I realized that this is likely the best gaming community forum I have found. You guys are awesome, and I will enjoy posting around, getting to know you guys, discussing things, and just enjoy a good time here.
And now for some other stuff about me; I enjoy music, ranging from jazz, electronic, to rock (mostly jazz/soul though), to the point where I became a band member in my school as the keyboardist/pianist :sly:. While my jokes are rather crispy and unfunny, I laugh a lot and I'll try anything to light up the mood. I'm not the serious type of guy, so I'll try to stay away from internet fights and not start any fire.

So that's it. Looking forward to play around with you guys. And sorry if I took some of your precious time with this huge wall of text. :D

Back