Hello GTPlanet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter amaterasu
  • 14 comments
  • 1,089 views
Messages
296
United States
Orlando
Used to visit the news part of this place when I played GT4 and GT5, and as I got busier in my job and life, this place became very distant, Now, here I am, almost 7 years after first discovering this place, already accepted into a part of this community. Thanks to my baby sis @BRRT_Angel for finally pushing me into getting an account here. It's already been worth it.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet (again, perhaps?)! :cheers:
 
Welcome to :gtpflag::cheers:
 
So now there's twice the madness?

Bambi.gif


Welcome to :gtplanet:! Please don't kill me.
 
So it will be a family battle in racing or she won't let you win?
 
she will have to let angel pass her or she won't be getting any christmas presents
 
Welcome to GTPlanet (again, perhaps?)! :cheers:
Welcome to :gtpflag::cheers:
Thank you!
So now there's twice the madness?

View attachment 410692

Welcome to :gtplanet:! Please don't kill me.
I'm not as maniacal as Angel, so you're safe.
i really like your username.
Thank you.
So it will be a family battle in racing or she won't let you win?
she will have to let angel pass her or she won't be getting any christmas presents
As far as I'm concerned, her letting me win would be an excuse for her getting stomped. We just race really hard. And we have fun with it.
 
Welcome!

:cheers:
 
Just putting this out there...Anything my sister has said about me is a lie unless it's good stuff.
 
Luckily, I do not recall her saying anything! So welcome!!!
 
Welcome to GTPlanet! :D:tup: It's always awesome to have new members join the club. :O
 
Welcome to GTPlanet! :cheers:


You're going to have a terrible amazing time here.
 
Back