Hello Guys :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter PureOwnage
  • 11 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
161
Canada
Quebec
Messages
PerfectOwnage82
I would like talk to some people playing this game and add them as friend :) im new to this game so would be nice :)
 
I would like talk to some people playing this game and add them as friend :) im new to this game so would be nice :)

welcome to the forum!

are you looking for any cars or anything?

i can offer some help if you need it :)
 
welcome to the forum!

are you looking for any cars or anything?

i can offer some help if you need it :)

+1 I can put up any car you need on share.:)
 
Hello guys nice to meet you :D thx for your offer guys but i dont know what you meand :o you offered me cars or help building cars :p? I am currently level 7 a-b spec running with a 3000gt mitsubishi ( 404 hp) ahah i have some difficulty with credits and cars but ill learn i guess :D
 
PureOwnage
Hello guys nice to meet you :D thx for your offer guys but i dont know what you meand :o you offered me cars or help building cars :p? I am currently level 7 a-b spec running with a 3000gt mitsubishi ( 404 hp) ahah i have some difficulty with credits and cars but ill learn i guess :D

Haha. If you need a car to win a race let me know and I can send one over for free :)
 
You would do this for me bro ? You would be veeeery awesome !!! I am only lvl 7 tho so i cant use a lot of car :( but if you wanna talk with me before helping me it would be nice :D my psn is PerfectOwnage82 , add me if you want :)!!
 
PureOwnage
You would do this for me bro ? You would be veeeery awesome !!! I am only lvl 7 tho so i cant use a lot of car :( but if you wanna talk with me before helping me it would be nice :D my psn is PerfectOwnage82 , add me if you want :)!!

Will add you in a few hours - I can't send anything out for a while but I have some cars up for share that'll really help with seasonal events
 
Thanks a lot man you are very nice !! See yaaa later man !
 
PureOwnage
Thanks a lot man you are very nice !! See yaaa later man !

Haha no worries :)
 
Can you explain me what is seasonal events bro ?? And what else to do than a spec and b spec ??
 
Can you explain me what is seasonal events bro ?? And what else to do than a spec and b spec ??

I think you might have better luck in the Q&A section of these forums if you have questions like that.
 
Ok man thx ill post my questions on the other forum :)
 
Back