Hello, I'm looking for rare cars, help me, who can thank you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryggeri
  • 17 comments
  • 1,384 views
Messages
21
Estonia
Maardu
Messages
Bryggeri26
*Hi all I would like to find more friends, so we could share a ride or car, some in stock, top list of cars that I`m looking for in exchange for a lower list?
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car #31 (blue), Honda S2000 LM Race Car (blue), VW Lupo GTi Cup Race Car (J)`03 #17/77/63/24, Nissan MM-R Cup Car `01 #38/41/77/11, VW New Beerle Cup Car`00 #15/18/21/20/17...

*Here is a list I have a car.
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car #31 (yellow,red), Honda S2000 LM Race Car (pink, red), VW Lupo Cup Car `00 (#5 Red, #8 Green), VW Lupo GTi Cup Car (J)`03 <#54 Orange, #24 Yellow, #78 Blue>, VW New Beerle Cup Car`00 (#2 Red, #17 Green, #20 White), Nissan MM-R Cup Car `01 (#77 White, #90 Black, #23 Green).
 
Last edited:
So the list top is what you looking for then is it !!
 
yes is it :)

I have some of these cars on alt accounts. I'll check my trading schedule on those accounts and let you know when I have an opening.
 
Let me finish my b-spec and will see if can send you one ok !!!
 
I have some of these cars on alt accounts. I'll check my trading schedule on those accounts and let you know when I have an opening.
maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but only after 21:30, or on any other day, as I work, if you can then add friends and send cars, well, I'll send you what the answer should be from the bottom of the list!
 
I have the integra tc u r looking for 4 add me to psn jdiaz092009
 
I have the Blue S2000 Racecar if your interested ?
 
No need bro i never used it its fully upgraded just needs to be tuned
 
I have the Blue S2000 Racecar if your interested ?
yes yes interested, just want to put a different color scheme ...
 
I have two nissan mm-r cup cars in silver #63 and #41 blue. They are tuned. I would trade one for the black mm-r cup car if thats ok.
 
I have two nissan mm-r cup cars in silver #63 and #41 blue. They are tuned. I would trade one for the black mm-r cup car if thats ok.
but I do not care with tuning or not, simply collect collection colorful cars!
 
I just sent you the silver mm-r cup car enjoy
 
I just sent you the silver mm-r cup car enjoy
big thanks, for silver MM-r, can you want to me sent Blue MM-r? I have (green-white), changes.
 
Back