Hello. Newbie here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Impreza P1
  • 8 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
67
I'm Impreza P1. Some of you may know me better as "Big Brother", especially if you go to the GranTurismo.com forums.

Look's like a nice place here. AltF8 mentioned this place to me over ICQ once or twice. Are there any other familiar faces around here?
 
dont worry, you wont be called newbie. maybe newie though, get it? J/K:p WELCOME!
 
Welcome aboard, alot of great people here with alot of knowledge an info....any questions you have I am sure somebody here can answer them.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Impreza! I hope you enjoy our forums, and thanks for joining!
 
Oh yea, he's around. BTW welcome from all. :)
 
Welcome Impreza P1! Enjoy havin' ya with us. :cheers:
 
Hello Impreza P1. Welcome to GTPlanet.net, have fun here. We all hope you enjoy your stay! ;)
 
Back