Hello there!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nexus
  • 13 comments
  • 885 views
Messages
2,081
Australia
Adelaide
Hi guys, after many months of lurking around the forums, I've decided to join this place.
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
I was intrigued about the rumours of Gran Turismo 2 having a drag strip, so I searched on the internet and found a pretty big thread on this website about hidden things in Gran Turismo 2. I then looked around the forum, and thought that it would be nice to talk to others about Gran Turismo seeing as none of my friends play it.
  • Where are you from?
I live in a small town in Victoria, Australia.
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I was given a PSOne (slim) and a copy of the original Gran Turismo when I was three years old. This is probably the reason why I like cars :P
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
Not currently, but I may buy one in the future.
  • What other games do you enjoy?
I like playing Pokemon. I also play Team Fortress 2, but I haven't played it for about six months now.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
I'm looking forward to talking to others about Gran Turismo, seeing as none of my friends play it.
That's all! :gtpflag:
 
Welcome to Wackyland!

A.K.A. :gtplanet:

:gtpflag:
 
Welcome to :gtplanet:

:gtpflag:
 
Welcome:cheers:
Hope you enjoy your time at :gtpflag:
 
Welcome! 👍

:gtpflag:
 
Welcome! 👍
 
Thanks guys!
 
Welcome! :cheers:
 
Welcome to GTP, mate. :cheers:
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:!

:cheers:
 
Welcome to :gtplanet:! Enjoy your stay :cheers:
 
Back