Hello to everyone.

• Thread starter MrKoippa
  • 6 comments
Finland
Pori
Well well..So I noticed this site via gamefaqs forums and I was amazed how much info here was of GT games.
I´m kind of veteran player from Finland.This case veteran of games general.
I have been playing console games since the 8-bit Nintendo came out.
The number of games that I have completed is..Well I could not count them when my friend asked me that.But games were much easier back then..
So I´m a newbie on Gran Turismo series.I had GT 1 and 2 on PSone and completed those..But I did not expect myself getting hooked again.
I was playing Final Fantasy X for along time.Then I bought GT3.Thinking it would be good game for my friends to play...Then one weekend I threw the disc in my PS2 expecting blurry graphics and maybe couple of hours to spend with.
When the demo started to run,I was sold..When I started to play..Well it has not been removed from PS2 after that:D
So I have been playing it since.It has been odd to play with controller with pressure sensitive buttons.And I also noticed the rised difficulty of license tests.
I´m playing the PAL version with controller(oh I wish I would have steering wheel and pedals)and when it comes to suspension and other settings I´m still lost.But seems like I have to learn them eventually.Because I bought GT4 today.Which is still on my table,like pizzas that I ordered four hours ago.
I have been surfing around this site all that time:lol:
So I thought to join the merry crowd.So to speak..
So here I am..A new GT addict:lol:

Thank you very much:)
There was a couple of years time..I think it was the end of an PS one era to last year when I played at PC games only..
My english skills are learned from the television series and net etc,so there will probably be grammar errors and such..
But I try to stay on topics and look if something has posted already.
GT4 is in the PS2 now..Seems like someone had been wiped it with something.
Did not look deep but against the light clearly visible circular wipe had been done.Done just B and A licences.I hope that it works all the way to the end.It was the only one I found and used.

Back