Hello World.

Australia
Australia
nihilus143
Hello everyone, I am nihilus4000 or nihilus143, I am new here. I have been a long time reader of "The News Section" for quite some time, it is like The Times for me.
I am an Australian, Gran Turismo gamer since the days of "The One" days, GT1, so I know a thing or two of GT.
I hope to be a valued person herson. Sorry for briefness of introductions. Not my strong point.

Welcome to GTP, mate. Hope you enjoy your time here.:cheers:

Welcome to the madhouse.

Sorry, For Late Response, Been Practising GT Driving and other Real World things. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Thanks. I have been in a few other somewhat, 'madder' forums/online communities, etc. I will fit in.

Sorry, For Late Response, Been Practising GT Driving and other Real World things. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Yep. A little bit more of myself. I am PSN nihilus143 on PS Networks. Of course :). I am a person wqho prefers mainly the technical challenge of being a tuner and 'Test Driver' than a racer on Racing Games. I like figuring out what makes the cars tick.. Mostly that is because I am an Autistic/Aspie. I love the technical side of things, racing is, I can do it but it is not my favorite thing.

Back