Hello

England
England
jamiemet92
Hello, my name is Jamie.

How did you find GTPlanet?
Quite a few years ago new when I was playing GT4, I was looking for hints on what cars to buy to help progress through that game. I signed up to forum April 2015 but now think it is a good time to start posting

Where are you from?
I am from Cumbria in England

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
Back in early 2000s when I was 6 or 7 years old, can't remeber then but was hooked. Have played through every game.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
No, maybe in the future.

What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy playing F1 2015, Football Manger, Driveclub and DiRT Rally. I also like Sports games, mainly football (soccer) and golf.

I also have Project Cars and Grand Theft Auto V but I am not particularly keen on them.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Finding out more information on Gran Turismo Sport and other racing games!

I am not a fast driver by any means but do enjoy the challenge.

Hello, my name is Jamie.

How did you find GTPlanet?
Quite a few years ago new when I was playing GT4, I was looking for hints on what cars to buy to help progress through that game. I signed up to forum April 2015 but now think it is a good time to start posting

Where are you from?
I am from Cumbria in England

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
Back in early 2000s when I was 6 or 7 years old, can't remeber then but was hooked. Have played through every game.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
No, maybe in the future.

What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy playing F1 2015, Football Manger, Driveclub and DiRT Rally. I also like Sports games, mainly football (soccer) and golf.

I also have Project Cars and Grand Theft Auto V but I am not particularly keen on them.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Finding out more information on Gran Turismo Sport and other racing games!

I am not a fast driver by any means but do enjoy the challenge.
Welcome! :gtpflag:

Back