• 5 comments

Michelin

What ties you to this world?
Premium
Brazil
São Paulo
GTP_Michelin
Hello everyone.

So, I have two account I use on GT Sport. One is an american one which is my main one, where I create all my liveries (cars, helmet and racing suit) and the other one, brazilian, which I'm mainly using for GTS FIA Championships.

So of course, I want to use the liveries I lost so much time creating in both accounts. The problem is that on my secondary one, the helmets (and only those) are not showing on my collection. I've tried adding them through the browser (Chrome on my PC, on my android phone) and through the game, but they just don't appear. Car and racing suit are fine though.

I'm nowhere close the limit of livery download, so I don't have any idea on why. Could anyone help me out?

Same issue here! I added two helmets with Max Verstappen livery to my collection. But when I want to apply it to my racing driver they won't show up. But the Michael Schumacher helmet livery I added to my collection, does show up and I can apply it to my driver.

What's happening?

@Michelin, @Rivanov,

Did you buy all the helmet types in the Mileage Exchange ? If a helmet livery is designed for the metallic version you don’t own, it might not be available.

I'm not sure, since I'm on a different account from my main. Will need to check that out.

Back