helmets and racing suits in gt6??

• Thread starter stiletto
  • 10 comments
hi everyone y expecting my gt6 copy next week and i have a few questions to make in this topic are new racing suits or helmets in the game??? someone tell me that you could bought them with in game cr thats true ???

thanks in advance

im expecting to drive the z4 racing in bathhurst at full trothle

No sure about New sets, perhaps. I didn't look that closely. Yes, you buy them using in game earned credits. Some are pricey though.

Yes, you have to buy them with game credit.
You start the game with a generic white suit.
You can choose whatever design you like, then, if available, change the color of the helmet-suit.
Nascar and WRC one's are quite expensive though.
And if you bought a Anniversary Edition, you get a special suit for free! :cheers:

Tons of suits and helmets with 34 color combinations each (except the special ones) very versatile. Just wish theyd show my driver walking around the car or something during loading so I'd get to see my chosen look more.

Yeah you have to buy them this time around but when you do it unlocks every color combination for that piece. The special outfits are mostly Nascar & a few Indy / rally drivers. The stigs get up is the cheapest gear.

Senna's 1988 special outfit is the priciest bit of kit in the game at 500,00Cr

Last edited:
I noticed yesterday, there are 6 "new" helmet sets (maybe i overlooked them before). These 6 sets a´ 34 colour shemes, are at the bottom of the helmet section: 2 x 34 new Simpson shemes, 2 x 34 new Safari shemes, 2 x 34 new Arai shemes. (these 6 sets were not available in GT5)

No new suits.

Now the Stig's white and black outfits are on-disc content! And on top of that, the black and white versions of his Simpson Diamondback helmet are all 500 Cr., and black and white Alpinestars suits are both 5,000 Cr.!

Back