Helmets/suit not working right

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigtheo
  • 8 comments
  • 704 views
Messages
71
United States
Philadelphiaish
Messages
Bigtheo408
I don't know if its new to the new update (i'm assuming not as I don't get around to gt6 as much as I used to), but my racing gear isn't showing up correctly in game. I'm using the cumulonimbus helmet and the thunder suit, but in car its the sidewinder uniform and the small jaw helmet.
So when I switch to the evo 6, the gear changes. I'm now in a mitsubishi suit with a different helmet after selecting the new gti suit.
all of this is in time trials or race mode, so I'm assuming it happens when one goes into arcade mode. which kinda sucks since theres no free run outside of arcade mode without starting an online lobby. does anybody know of a way to get racing gear to work in arcade mode?
 
Garage -> Free run (or something like that)
 
Strangely my game is too giving me different clothes with Arcade mode,

is it suposed to be like this?
 
It's always switched you and your teams clothing to the manufacturer of the car your driving. Shame you cant wear your own suits really.
 
Agreed, both are odd choices.

Why not offer manufacturer suits for sale and why force them in arcade mode?
 
For some reason, it changes sometimes in my game.
 
It's strange that so many people are suddenly identifying this as a glitch when it's literally been this way since 1.00. Why are people suddenly playing arcade mode?
 
Back