Help about Saves

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batus
  • 3 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
2
Messages
dancinanders
Just need a bit of advice. I have done numerous searches but cannot find anything.

I had my playtation 3 stolen about 2 months ago and will be getting a replacement shortly.

Will I loose my saved data ( 6 million credits) or will i have to start again.
 
If you have backed up no if not you have to start again
 
is that an online backup or usb stick?
 
When you say 'Online Backup' do you mean the new service from Playstation?? If so that should be fine. If you have been playing and saving the games as usual, that will have been saved to the PS3, therefore you will lose everything. The USB option, if you have backed it up on one, you should be able to just install your info from there on your new console.

Danny
 
Back