Help! all ideas welcome

• Thread starter wudy201
  • 7 comments
United States
PA
owendominic201
I have a question can anbody give me advice or ideas to help me. Ive been having trouble with my game freezing everytime I complete a good lap in gt academy round 3. Before I could only get silver but twice now ive got gold and when I go to exif it freezes. I finally got gold today in round 4 and I got tbe credits and the car no probem. I did the 1st round and no problema. The 2 nd round im stuck at silver but no problems. Its only round 3 and at first it was only whn I ran a good lap when I would exit the race it would freeze. If it was a bad lap no problem. Then I finally got a silver lap in round 3 and it worked so I could play round 4. Now im going back to try and get gold in the 2 that I have silver in and again round 3 is freezing, This time I finally got gold only second fime I got gold first time froze so it didnt record but this time it said it couldnt record my fime and asked to try again so I did and it froze does anybody know what could be tbe problem or have any ideas.

I have a question can anbody give me advice or ideas to help me. Ive been having trouble with my game freezing everytime I complete a good lap in gt academy round 3. Before I could only get silver but twice now ive got gold and when I go to exif it freezes. I finally got gold today in round 4 and I got tbe credits and the car no probem. I did the 1st round and no problema. The 2 nd round im stuck at silver but no problems. Its only round 3 and at first it was only whn I ran a good lap when I would exit the race it would freeze. If it was a bad lap no problem. Then I finally got a silver lap in round 3 and it worked so I could play round 4. Now im going back to try and get gold in the 2 that I have silver in and again round 3 is freezing, This time I finally got gold only second fime I got gold first time froze so it didnt record but this time it said it couldnt record my fime and asked to try again so I did and it froze does anybody know what could be tbe problem or have any ideas.
There are ongoing issues for some players, including me, at Bathurst. I don't know if there is any solution. I gave up on the TT which I was really enjoying, after about a half hour because my sound kept cutting out. I've had sound issues with Bathurst for months now.

There are ongoing issues for some players, including me, at Bathurst. I don't know if there is any solution. I gave up on the TT which I was really enjoying, after about a half hour because my sound kept cutting out. I've had sound issues with Bathurst for months now.

Bathurst gives me freezing problems in photo mode and I get sound cutting out, but only cuts out in online mode, and only often enough to annoy me. What's odd about the sound cutting out is that it's the 5.1 that disappears. The analog sound to the Buttkicker keeps working.

These problems only affect Bathurst, no other track. For the life of me, I can't imagine how or why a particular track would trigger such bugs.

These problems only affect Bathurst, no other track. For the life of me, I can't imagine how or why a particular track would trigger such bugs.

The game is *BROKEN*. This is a well documented problem here and PD seem unable or unwilling to fix it. It is even worse in online lobbies :-(

Super GT , GT1, GT2, GT3 ,GT4, GT5, GT300, GT500
As I do no know too much about real race specs, is there a list out there or an easy way to know what cars in gt6 fall into each of the race classes? Thanks for any help

A friend of mine had a similar issue at Madrid with it freezing all the time. His solution was to delete the Game Data and then start fresh. Having backed up his saved data just in case of course.

It took a while for all the updates to reinstall and obviously it slowed the game down a bit due to the auto install process but no more problems with Madrid.

May not help but could be worth a try.

this online freezing / loosing sound is really starting to get on my nerves , every time ( and i mean every single time without fail ) I play Bathurst online it will freeze or the sound cuts out! if I leave lobby with no sound it will freeze anyway! but the worst part is any performance parts purchased / set up adjustments made or credits earned will be lost

Back